Between the core (free) version of Alfred and the Powerpack, you'll find a multitude of great features to make you more productive. Browse these sections for information about each feature.
Have a look at the tutorials for guides to using Alfred's features. Here are a few to get you started:
Introduction to Alfred
- Installing Alfred: Install Alfred and activate your Powerpack license code.
- Your First 5 Minutes with Alfred: Start by setting Alfred up to get started!
- Importing and Setting Up Alfred Workflows: Learn how to import existing Alfred workflows and customising them with keywords and hotkeys.
- Using file filters for search: Learn how to create a file filter workflow to search only certain file types and/or only a limited search scope.
- Launching applications with a hotkey: Learn how to launch one or many applications with a hotkey for quicklaunching your most used apps.
- Using the same keyword for multiple actions: Learn how to use one keyword for multiple actions for convenience.
Using Powerpack features
- Clipboard Snippets Tutorial: Learn how to create and use Clipboard snippets to quickly paste commonly used bits of text.
- Syncing your Alfred settings between your Macs: Learn how you can use Dropbox to keep your Alfred settings in sync on your Macs.
Have a look at the cheatsheet to see all Alfred default shortcuts in one easy page!