Discover Alfred's features & learn more about Alfred with our helpful tutorials
Getting to know Alfred
- Install Alfred & activate your Powerpack
- Your First 5 Minutes with Alfred: Get up and running with your basic Alfred settings.
- Clipboard Snippets Tutorial: Learn how to create and use Clipboard snippets to quickly paste commonly used bits of text.
- Syncing your Alfred settings between your Macs: Learn how you can use Dropbox to keep your Alfred settings in sync on your Macs.
- Importing and Setting Up Alfred Workflows: Learn how to import existing Alfred workflows and customising them with keywords and hotkeys.
- Using file filters for search: Learn how to create a file filter workflow to search only certain file types and/or only a limited search scope.
- Launching applications with a hotkey: Learn how to launch one or many applications with a hotkey for quicklaunching your most used apps.
Many more tutorials coming soon! Have a look at the features for details in the meantime :)