Discover Alfred's features & learn more about Alfred with our helpful tutorials
Getting to know Alfred
- Install Alfred & activate your Powerpack
- Your First 5 Minutes with Alfred: Get up and running with your basic Alfred settings.
- Discover Clipboard History and Snippets in a snap: Learn how to create and use Clipboard snippets to quickly paste commonly used bits of text.
- Syncing your Alfred settings between your Macs: Learn how you can use Dropbox to keep your Alfred settings in sync on your Macs.
- Setting up your own Fallback Searches: Choose which search engines or actions you want Alfred to fall back to when no local results are found.
- Importing and Setting Up Alfred Workflows: Learn how to import existing Alfred workflows and customising them with keywords and hotkeys.
- Creating an Alfred workflow without a single line of code: Learn how to create your own workflows without being a coder
- Using file filters for search: Learn how to create a file filter workflow to search only certain file types and/or only a limited search scope.
- Launching applications with a hotkey: Learn how to launch one or many applications with a hotkey for quicklaunching your most used apps.
- Using the same keyword for multiple actions: Learn how to use one keyword for multiple actions for convenience.
Alfred Remote tutorials
- Setting up your Alfred Remote: Learn how to set up your Alfred Remote for the first time.
Many more tutorials coming soon! Have a look at the features for details in the meantime :)